Google from here

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Britney Spears Hints at Marriage with Jason Trawick


Britney Spears does a radio interview with the UK version of Kiss FM and accidentally calls her boyfriend of two years, Jason Trawick, her husband.

That's an awkward flub up.

She was talking about her sons recent Spiderman themed birthday party during an interview with UK Kiss FM, and when the DJ asked if she dressed up for the party she said she didn't but that her boyfriend sometimes dresses up in general? She was trying to tell this anecdote when she flubbed up and almost called Jason her husband, "Actually me and - I was going to say my husband - my boyfriend, we do that every once in a while...We're goobs. I'm so embarrassed," says Britney.


How do you accidentally call him your husband if you aren't seriously walking down the aisle anytime soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post on our page

Pages